Sally Ann Hutcheson
Practitioner of Natural Medicine - Homoeopathy, Nutritional Therapy, Kinesiology, Allergy & Food Sensitivity Testing, Naturopathy and Craniosacral TherapyAs a practitioner of Natural Medicine, I understand how important it is for you to make the right choices when it comes to your health.
I am regularly consulted by people of all ages - from babies to the elderly, and by people suffering with a wide range of problems.
I have a clinic in North London (Totteridge)
Where do we start ?
- Have you been ill for years, maybe with a chronic condition that you 'manage' with decreasing success?
- Perhaps you always seem to pick up whatever 'bug' is 'going round'?
- Or maybe you never really feel 100%, though nothing absolutely specific has been diagnosed?
- Or perhaps for you it is something specific.
- I take a truly holistic* approach. I'm trained and qualified to practise Homeopathy, Nutritional therapy, Kinesiology, Allergy and Food Sensitivity testing, Naturopathy and Craniosacral Therapy.
- Experience. I've run a practice across various clinics in North London for twenty eight years, full time for the last tweny two.
- Patient care. You don't go 'off my radar' between appointments; I'm available by telephone (if I'm busy, leave a message - which I'll return) and will often ask you to ring me for an update. But I don't offer you any kind of instant 'magic bullet'. Particularly for those who have been ill for a long time, or for those suffering recurrent illness, getting well is much more often a process than an event.
We start by seeking an understanding of you in that sense.